USANA® Ginkgo-PS™ combines two powerful circulatory supplements – highest grade Ginkgo biloba extract and phosphatidylserine (PS)—into a single tablet to help support your cognitive health!
USANA® Ginkgo-PS™ combines two powerful circulatory supplements—standardized Ginkgo biloba extract and phosphatidylserine (PS)—into a single tablet. By maintaining a healthy diet, staying active mentally and physically, and supplementing your diet with Ginkgo-PS, you can help preserve your cognitive health.*
- Formulated with the highest quality Ginkgo biloba extract
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a unique ingredient that plays an important role specific to brain function. Measurable effects in memory, learning ability and attention were noticed in double-blind placebo based studies using phosphatidylserine. Phosphatidylserine is component of all cell membranes and is essential for proper cell functioning. The highest concentration of Phosphatidylserine is found in the cell membranes of brain tissues
- Many human clinical studies have been conducted on PS, including several double-blind, placebo-controlled trials. Measurable effects were related to memory, attention, and learning ability.*
THE USANA® Difference
- Pharmaceutical Quality
- USANA is one of few manufacturers to combine Ginkgo biloba and PS into a single product.
- USANA uses only standardized Ginkgo biloba extract.
- The high quality of our Ginkgo biloba extract combined with PS gives USANA® Ginkgo-PS™ clear advantages over other similar products on the market.*
THE BENEFITS OF USANA® Ginkgo-PS™
Several factors contribute to weakening mental function. The number of brain cells (neurons) steadily declines over the years, partly because of oxidative damage caused by free radicals. And the conductivity of neuron membranes also tends to decrease over time due to the gradual loss of critical phospholipids from the cell membrane and other structural components. The recommended daily dose of Ginkgo-PS provides your body with a generous amount of PS to help support these structures.*
In addition to normal biological processes working against you, the environment can also damage cellular tissue in the body and the brain. The body’s normal physiological response to stress—a near constant in modern life—is to restrict blood circulation in the brain, which means your brain receives a reduced supply of vital oxygen and nutrients. The recommended daily dose of Ginkgo-PS provides your body with 100 mg of Ginkgo, which helps the body maintain healthy circulation.*
THE SCIENCE OF USANA® Ginkgo-PS™
Ginkgo extract contains a mix of bioflavonoids that provide antioxidant activity to fight free-radical damage. Its most important role, however, is facilitating blood circulation throughout the body and maintaining healthy oxygenation. More oxygen means more efficient use of other nutrients, which has positive results for mental performance, memory, and general cognitive function.*
Phosphatidylserine, or PS, is the ideal complement to Ginkgo biloba. PS is a phospholipid component of all cell membranes and is essential for proper cell function. It is found in highest concentration in the cell membrane of neural tissues. Many human clinical studies have been conducted on PS, including several double-blind, placebo-controlled trials. Measurable effects were related to memory, attention, and learning ability.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.